In this guide
You can find the latest updated version of the Ad Specs here: adnami.io/specs/topscroll-mobile-video
Guide: Wrapping in Adnami
The video below shows how to wrap a Topscroll Desktop Video, but the procedure is the exact same for mobile, just choose the mobile format in the platform when you start.
Before you start: Log in to the suite as normal with your user credentials.
Step 1: Create the campaign
- Go to Create Campaign (left side) and choose Topscroll Mobile Video.
- Fill in the Organisation and the Account (advertiser) and the Country where your campaign will be running. The campaign name will be filled in automatically.
- Add your Click URL.
Step 2: Campaign settings
- Under Interaction you choose it you want sound or not in the video. If yes, choose Enabled. A mute button will then be shown in the corner.
- Choose video scaling. We always recommend using the Letterbox, as it fills the entire screen and looks better on most sites.
- Under Third Party Tags, you can add if you have an impression tracker. Click "+" and choose impression tracker in the dropdown and add it after.
- Press save.
Step 3: Add your assets
- Upload the video asset you would like to include in your Topscroll. It needs to be 16:9 and not larger than 3.5MB. If larger, please contact email@example.com to learn more about your options.
Step 4: Save, preview and copy your tags
- To save and proceed, click save -> lightning -> preview.
- Check your preview to see if it looks correct, if not, go back and do your edits.
- When you're happy. Go to Tags and copy the tags under ADNAMI SUITE.