In this guide
You can find the latest updated version of the Ad Specs here: adnami.io/specs/topscroll-mobile-image
Guide: Wrapping in Adnami
Before you start: Log in to the suite as normal with your user credentials.
Step 1: Create the campaign
- Go to Create Campaign and choose Topscroll Mobile Image.
- Fill in the Organisation and the Account (advertiser) and the Country where your campaign will be running. The campaign name will be filled in automatically.
- Add your Click URL.
- Leave height as 80% (It's only in Sweden that some specific publishers uses 100%).
- Press save.
Step 2: Add your assets
- Under Third Party Tags, you can add if you have an impression tracker. Click "+" and choose impression tracker in the dropdown and add it after.
- Upload the image asset you would like to include in your Topscroll. It cannot exceed 3.5MB.
Step 3: Save, preview and copy your tags
- To save and proceed, click save -> lightning -> preview.
- Check your preview to see if it looks correct, if not, go back and do your edits.
- When you're happy. Go to Tags and copy the tags under ADNAMI SUITE.