In this guide
You can find the latest updated version of the Ad Specs here: adnami.io/specs/instagram-story
Guide: Hosting and wrapping in Adnami
Before you start: Log in to the suite as normal with your user credentials.
Step 1: Create the campaign
- Go to Create Campaign (left side) and choose Social Story Instagram (320x480).
- Fill in the Organisation and the Account and the Country where your campaign will be running. The campaign name will be filled in automatically.
- Press save.
Step 2: Add your assets
- Leave banner width and height as it is (320x480).
- Under parameters, add your profile image (size: 70x70), profile name and hashtags. Think of social media, your image and profile name will be the ones representing your social account and hashtags you can the ones you like.
- Choose the number of slides you want to show in your creative. On each slide, it's possible to add an individual Click URL and asset.
- Go ahead and upload your Slide Asset (this can be an image or a video) for each slide. Under Asset Type you choose if it's a video or image. Do the same for the rest of your slides.
- Add your CTA text but don't make it too long. Also add the color of the CTA text and CTA background.
- If you have an Impression Tracker, you can add it now.
Step 3: Save, preview and copy your tags
- To save and proceed, click create campaign -> save -> publish -> tags.
- Check your preview to see if it looks correct, if not, go back and do your edits.
- When you're happy. Copy the tags under ADNAMI SUITE and you're good to go.