In this guide
You can find the latest updated version of the Ad Specs here: adnami.io/specs/instagram-standard
Guide: Hosting and wrapping in Adnami
Before you start: Log in to the suite as normal with your user credentials.
Step 1: Create the campaign
- Go to Create Campaign (left side) and choose Social Standard Instagram (320x320).
- Fill in the Organisation and the Account and the Country where your campaign will be running. The campaign name will be filled in automatically.
- Press save.
Step 2: Add your assets
- Leave banner width and height as it is (320x320).
- Under parameters, add your profile image (size: 70x70), profile name and hashtags. Think of social media, your image and profile name will be the ones representing your social account and hashtags you can the ones you like.
- Go ahead and upload your Main Asset (this can be an image or a video). Under Asset Type you choose if it's a video or image.
- If you have a video, choose if you want to show the mute button or not.
- Add your Main text and CTA text, don't make it too long. Also add the color of the text and background.
- Add your Click URL where you want to redirect your audience.
Step 3: Save, preview and copy your tags
- To save and proceed, click create campaign -> save -> publish -> tags.
- Check your preview to see if it looks correct, if not, go back and do your edits.
- When you're happy. Copy the tags under ADNAMI SUITE and you're good to go.